- Aid workers challenge law on reporting refugee conditions
- Japan makes World Cup final
- Tunisia victim dies after last 'I love you'
- Sanders rally packs crowds in
- 135 die as plane crashes into city
- Terrorists strike 5 times in Sinai
- 2nd water park blast victim dies
- Jail breaker: Partner got drunk
- Former CNNers survive gunfight
- Obama, Bush agree on guac
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
1 France's Esso SAF says it completed the sale of its network of stations to DCC Energy
Esso SAF said in its statement published June 24 that it signed a preliminary accord with DCC Energy France SAS “over the sale of the remainder of it ...
2 EPA imposes stricter requirements for underground storage tanks
3 Vivo Energy opens its second Quikfix Express brand auto repair service
4 Galp Energia opens up new and only service station in remote Porto Santo island
5 Gasoline futures prices in the US seen resembling roller coaster ride
6 Lukoil puts into operation primary refinery installation in Volgograd, increases plant capacity
7 BP plans to inaugurate 40 fuel stations in Turkey in next six months
8 Fuel shortages in Mexican region of Aguascalientes cause ‘panic buying’, Excelsior newspaper reports
9 Spain: gasoline and diesel prices climb for a fourth consecutive month
10 India inaugurates solar-powered hydrogen fuel station