Oy U-Cont Ltd
Posted / Last update: 21-08-2013
Founded in 1966, U-Cont Ltd is the leading manufacturer of filling stations in the Northern Europe. U-Cont is a Finnish family company with offices in Finland and Poland. U-Cont has gained experience by supplying filling stations to various conditions; from the coldness of Siberia to the heat of Hawaii and from the storms of Norway to the floods of Poland. U-Cont Ltd offers many island stations for busy sites, filling stations for truck use, special stations for mines and filling stations for boats.
U-Cont offers also connected services such as concept development, design and project management. This also enables remarkable cost savings to the customer when all components and services can be ordered from the same supplier. U-Cont has supplied filling stations for example to Shell, Lukoil and Statoil.
- Tanks and Pipes
- Electrical equipment
- Special equipment and adjustments for more demanding sites
- Business concept development and consulting
- Product development
- Project management
- Designing petrol stations, tanks and process systems
- Maintenance and updating services
- Court acquits Amanda Knox and boyfriend
- Meredith Kercher: Victim in Knox case
- Alps crash: Co-pilot's sick note found
- Recovery work on treacherous Alps
- Diplomat killed in hotel attack
- Nigeria claims key Boko Haram win
- Saudi-led coalition pounds Yemen
- Clarkson dodges charges
- Nuclear talks reach critical phase
- 2 missing after New York blast
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.