Beta Control Ltd.
Posted / Last update: 04-04-2017
Beta Control Ltd., an expert in the area of IFSF technologies for petrol stations, is the biggest manufacturer of electronics for fuel dispensers in the Czech Republic. The key strategy of the company is to make use of its own know-how while implementing up-to-date control system technologies.
The company has been a Technical Associate of the International Forecourt Standards Forum (IFSF) since 1997 and has cooperated on several IFSF standards since then.
The principal spheres of our activity are the development, the production, and the supply of electronic systems and software, which comply with all European standards, functional needs and with the needs of our customers:
- protocol convertors – conversion of proprietary communication to IFSF standard
- electronic calculators for fuel dispensers (petrol, diesel, LPG, AdBlue)
- electronic calculators for CNG dispensers
- electronic calculators with a mass flow meter for autogas (LPG) dispensers
- vapour recovery measuring system (VRMS)
- SW Communication Libraries for the IFSF technology
- Software applications for monitoring the performance of the dispenser equipment
Beta Control technologies are in operation all over the world including countries with challenging climatic conditions (Russia, Sudan, etc.). For almost 20 years of its existence, the company has cooperated with many significant fuel oil companies, e. g. Shell Europe, Lukoil, Cepro, Benzina, PKN Orlen, etc. In addition, Beta Control developed IFSF-based software for Shell Europe as the first Eastern European country.
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.