Diesel Emissions Conference & AdBlue Forum Asia 2012
Country: China, People's Republic of | Posted / Last update: 11-11-2011
The 5th Diesel Emissions Conference in Asia is established as the region’s leading independent event for the discussion of diesel emissions reduction technology and strategy for commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment.
27-03-2012 - 29-03-2012
Beijing, China, People's Republic of (The Peninsula)
The conference will bring together over 300 senior stakeholders to discuss the implementation of China IV including enforcement measures, optimum technology choice and crucial fuel quality and availability progress in China. It will also discuss the development of a strong AdBlue supply infrastructure in China, and the unique challenges facing the Asia market in using this technology. A must attend event for all diesel emissions stakeholders looking to plan for a profitable future in Asia.
- Investigators probe co-pilot's 'secret life' for clues
- 'Bi-polar depression is also on the table'
- The search for an answer: 'Why?'
- Terrain, high winds challenge recovery teams
- Investigators: Recovery happening 'bit by bit'
- No pilots in plane? It could happen
- Amanda Knox 'so grateful' after murder acquittal
- Iran not budging on key points as nuclear deadline looms
- Bombing in Yemen intensifies
- 20 killed in Somalia hotel siege
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.