Diesel Emissions Conference & AdBlue Forum Asia 2012
Country: China, People's Republic of | Posted / Last update: 11-11-2011
The 5th Diesel Emissions Conference in Asia is established as the region’s leading independent event for the discussion of diesel emissions reduction technology and strategy for commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment.
27-03-2012 - 29-03-2012
Beijing, China, People's Republic of (The Peninsula)
The conference will bring together over 300 senior stakeholders to discuss the implementation of China IV including enforcement measures, optimum technology choice and crucial fuel quality and availability progress in China. It will also discuss the development of a strong AdBlue supply infrastructure in China, and the unique challenges facing the Asia market in using this technology. A must attend event for all diesel emissions stakeholders looking to plan for a profitable future in Asia.
- ISIS executes 25 in Palmyra ruins
- Chile stuns Argentina to win Copa
- Russian rocket docks at ISS
- Man mocks alligators, is killed
- Tunisia declares state of emergency
- Acid attack on girls going to school
- Putin to U.S.: We can find solutions
- Public clamor over royal christening
- Hillary talks tough on China hacks
- Greece: View from an island
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.