Diesel Emissions Conference & AdBlue Forum Asia 2012
Country: China, People's Republic of | Posted / Last update: 11-11-2011
The 5th Diesel Emissions Conference in Asia is established as the region’s leading independent event for the discussion of diesel emissions reduction technology and strategy for commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment.
27-03-2012 - 29-03-2012
Beijing, China, People's Republic of (The Peninsula)
The conference will bring together over 300 senior stakeholders to discuss the implementation of China IV including enforcement measures, optimum technology choice and crucial fuel quality and availability progress in China. It will also discuss the development of a strong AdBlue supply infrastructure in China, and the unique challenges facing the Asia market in using this technology. A must attend event for all diesel emissions stakeholders looking to plan for a profitable future in Asia.
- Thai police raid home and uncover bomb-making material
- ISIS attacks major Palmyra temple
- Fifth suspect arrested in truck deaths
- Thai police arrest suspect
- Wild fashions on VMA red carpet
- Nicki Minaj vs. Miley Cyrus
- Taliban admits leader died in 2013
- Sheltering from North Korea
- Serena Williams' life in numbers
- Kanye: I'll run for president in 2020
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.