Diesel Emissions Conference & AdBlue Forum Asia 2012
Country: China, People's Republic of | Posted / Last update: 11-11-2011
The 5th Diesel Emissions Conference in Asia is established as the region’s leading independent event for the discussion of diesel emissions reduction technology and strategy for commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment.
27-03-2012 - 29-03-2012
Beijing, China, People's Republic of (The Peninsula)
The conference will bring together over 300 senior stakeholders to discuss the implementation of China IV including enforcement measures, optimum technology choice and crucial fuel quality and availability progress in China. It will also discuss the development of a strong AdBlue supply infrastructure in China, and the unique challenges facing the Asia market in using this technology. A must attend event for all diesel emissions stakeholders looking to plan for a profitable future in Asia.
- Blood, glass and terror: Dozens dead as bombers hit Istanbul airport
- 'It was like hell'
- How did they get in?
- How will Turkey respond?
- Turkey's catalog of enemies
- Video appears to show explosion
- 'Soft targets' vulnerable to terror
- Explained: The psychology of terror
- Clinton leads in key battlegrounds: Poll
- Woman drives with body in windshield
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.