Expomóvil Comercial 2012
Country: Spain | Posted / Last update: 09-12-2011
Expomóvil Comercial is the new trade show organized by the Fira de Barcelona that offers equipment, technology, solutions and business opportunities for independent car repair garages and multi-brand spare parts establishments.
15-03-2012 - 17-03-2012
Barcelona, Spain (Hall 1 and Plaça Univers, Montjuïc Exhibition Centre)
The first edition of the show takes place from 15th to 17th March 2010 in Barcelon and will be held every two years. Online registration opens in November 2011
10.00 - 19.00
- Spare parts and components
- Garage and workshop equipment
- Service station and car wash equipment
- Accessories, customization and car audio
- Waste management and recycling
- New technologies, services and training
- Associations, organizations and the specialist press
The show in figures (forecast)
- Direct exhibitors: 200
- Exhibition area: 10,000 m2 (net)
- Visitors: 9,000 trade professionals
With the support of
- UMC – Catalan Metallurgy Union
- CIRA – Catalan Association of Spare Parts Dealers
- ANCERA – Spanish Association of Automotive Equipment, Spare Parts, Tyres and Accessories Dealers
- AFIBA - Association of Manufacturers and Importers of Automotive Goods
- CETRAA – Spanish Confederation of Car Repair Garages and Related Services
A Spanish and international calling
Expomóvil Comercial is allied with the Italian trade show Autopromotec, one of the biggest events in Europe for garages and after-sales equipment. Both shows will mutually promote the participation of companies, professional associations and buyers from both countries.
Expomóvil is keen to include the European market, so the leading European trade fair for automobile after-sales is joining this new project from the Fira de Barcelona and hence helping to boost the international exposure of Expomóvil from the outset.
The Italian associations AICA and AIRP, which organize Autopromotec, are going to encourage their members to attend and take part in Expomóvil 2012, so there should be a notable contingent of European firms, especially Italian ones.
The two trade show organizations will also be participating in joint presentations and mutual promotional and advertising support.
- U.S. sanctions for those assisting Assad
- Trump talk is fascist, say conservatives
- Video of teen shooting shocks Chicago
- Einstein's special mark on the universe
- Incredible photos of Native American way of life
- While you focus on ISIS, don't forget this
- U.S. hospital bombing 'human error'
- Champions League soccer: LIVE scores
- Richard Dawkins compares 'clock boy' to ISIS killer
- Ibrahimovic: Pep Guardiola is 'not a man'
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.