RUSSIA’s MOTOR FUELS MARKET. MODERN PETROLEUM STATION 2012
Country: Russia | Posted / Last update: 22-02-2012
International Conference and Exhibition: RUSSIA’s MOTOR FUELS MARKET. MODERN PETROLEUM STATION will take place in Moscow, Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya Hotel, 29-30 March 2012.
29-03-2012 - 30-03-2012
Moscow, Russia (Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya Hotel)
- The state and analysis of Russia’s motor fuels market wholesale and retail segments, forecast for 2012
- What do representatives of the state agencies think about pricing system and policies on Russia’s domestic motor fuels market
- Problems impeding cooperation of small and middle size fuel business segments in Russia
- Changes and specifics of legislation regulating motor fuels supplies system
- The strategy of the largest operators of petroleum products market
- The European experience in the development and operation of gas stations
- Topical issues in the retail business
- Modern equipment for fuel retail business
- Opinion: Why U.S. must not follow UK's Brexit example
- Mistrust and division: Why Britain thumbed its nose at Europe
- Brexit? Make it quick, says EU -- but Merkel says no hurry
- Confused? start here: A guide to UK's dramatic vote
- #Regrexit? Brits ask for a do-over
- Do you regret your vote?
- Why Brexit doesn't mean Trump will win
- How cracks in Europe led to Brexit split
- Post-Brexit financial 'hangover' for UK
- Brits search for Irish passports
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.