RUSSIA’s MOTOR FUELS MARKET. MODERN PETROLEUM STATION 2012
Country: Russia | Posted / Last update: 22-02-2012
International Conference and Exhibition: RUSSIA’s MOTOR FUELS MARKET. MODERN PETROLEUM STATION will take place in Moscow, Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya Hotel, 29-30 March 2012.
29-03-2012 - 30-03-2012
Moscow, Russia (Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya Hotel)
- The state and analysis of Russia’s motor fuels market wholesale and retail segments, forecast for 2012
- What do representatives of the state agencies think about pricing system and policies on Russia’s domestic motor fuels market
- Problems impeding cooperation of small and middle size fuel business segments in Russia
- Changes and specifics of legislation regulating motor fuels supplies system
- The strategy of the largest operators of petroleum products market
- The European experience in the development and operation of gas stations
- Topical issues in the retail business
- Modern equipment for fuel retail business
- 'Hard to avoid World War III concerns' over downed Russia jet
- Tracing a 'journey into hell'
- Should we block out the Sun?
- 150m-year-old dinosaur for sale
- Why beef is killing the planet
- France: Airport workers being 'radicalized'
- 7 children killed after playing with rocket
- Bus bombing leaves 15 dead
- Canada to resettle 25,000 Syrian refugees
- Obama: We are all French
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.