RUSSIA’s MOTOR FUELS MARKET. MODERN PETROLEUM STATION 2012
Country: Russia | Posted / Last update: 22-02-2012
International Conference and Exhibition: RUSSIA’s MOTOR FUELS MARKET. MODERN PETROLEUM STATION will take place in Moscow, Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya Hotel, 29-30 March 2012.
29-03-2012 - 30-03-2012
Moscow, Russia (Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya Hotel)
- The state and analysis of Russia’s motor fuels market wholesale and retail segments, forecast for 2012
- What do representatives of the state agencies think about pricing system and policies on Russia’s domestic motor fuels market
- Problems impeding cooperation of small and middle size fuel business segments in Russia
- Changes and specifics of legislation regulating motor fuels supplies system
- The strategy of the largest operators of petroleum products market
- The European experience in the development and operation of gas stations
- Topical issues in the retail business
- Modern equipment for fuel retail business
- U.N. confirms Syria's Temple of Bel reduced to dust
- Palmyra 'taken hostage by ISIS'
- Thai police claim blast reward
- Not guilty verdict in Thai navy case
- Obama slams climate change deniers
- Auschwitz 'showers' offend visitors
- Dollars, money bags, crowns: 'Tattoos tell the story'
- One family's 13,000-mile trip to see the Pope
- Life on the edge near the DMZ
- Why this is the worst day for youth suicide in Japan
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.