RUSSIA’s MOTOR FUELS MARKET. MODERN PETROLEUM STATION 2012
Country: Russia | Posted / Last update: 22-02-2012
International Conference and Exhibition: RUSSIA’s MOTOR FUELS MARKET. MODERN PETROLEUM STATION will take place in Moscow, Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya Hotel, 29-30 March 2012.
29-03-2012 - 30-03-2012
Moscow, Russia (Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya Hotel)
- The state and analysis of Russia’s motor fuels market wholesale and retail segments, forecast for 2012
- What do representatives of the state agencies think about pricing system and policies on Russia’s domestic motor fuels market
- Problems impeding cooperation of small and middle size fuel business segments in Russia
- Changes and specifics of legislation regulating motor fuels supplies system
- The strategy of the largest operators of petroleum products market
- The European experience in the development and operation of gas stations
- Topical issues in the retail business
- Modern equipment for fuel retail business
- Prosecutor: Medical leave note included day of crash
- Andreas Lubitz: Why did he do it?
- Rogue pilots: How to protect from threat inside cockpit
- Amanda Knox case goes to Italy's highest court
- Harry Reid, Senate minority leader, to retire
- 'Top Gear' host Clarkson dodges charges
- Saudi-led coalition pounds Yemen
- 2 missing after New York blast
- Saudi envoy: Not ruling out nukes
- Secret Service: New drinking guide
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.