PetroTrend Fuel Market Forum 2012
Country: Poland | Posted / Last update: 13-02-2012
March 15, 2012, in Warsaw will be the twelfth PetroTrend Fuel Market Forum 2012 - the leading and most prestigious meeting of the Polish petroleum industry.
For eleven years, the Fuel Forum PetroTrend has gathered every year more than 150 owners of petrol stations and representatives of executives and managers in petrol companies, whose say is crucial for the shape of the fuel market.
This year, the discussion will focus on three main topics - the development of the petrol sector, opportunities and threats for operators, as well as the development of the petrol station as a modern shopping and service point.
- Military display to mark ruling party's 70th anniversary
- Where bling weddings rock global markets
- Breathtaking ruins of the Soviet space shuttle
- China opens Communist Party theme park
- Barcelona the next McDonalds?
- The most stylish airport ever?
- Author says his book will put your child to sleep
- Eerie photos show deserted tsunami town
- Why geniuses wear same clothes
- Are the world's top museums losing their edge?
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.