PetroTrend Fuel Market Forum 2012
Country: Poland | Posted / Last update: 13-02-2012
March 15, 2012, in Warsaw will be the twelfth PetroTrend Fuel Market Forum 2012 - the leading and most prestigious meeting of the Polish petroleum industry.
For eleven years, the Fuel Forum PetroTrend has gathered every year more than 150 owners of petrol stations and representatives of executives and managers in petrol companies, whose say is crucial for the shape of the fuel market.
This year, the discussion will focus on three main topics - the development of the petrol sector, opportunities and threats for operators, as well as the development of the petrol station as a modern shopping and service point.
- Thousands rally in Moscow for slain Putin critic
- Slain opposition leader took on Vladimir Putin
- Nemtsov killing: A chilling historical parallel
- Boko Haram and ISIS: Planning an alliance?
- Syria: Missing UK teens caught on video
- Fugitive pastor arrested in Brazil
- Venezuela detains U.S. 'spies'
- Egypt: Hamas listed as terror group
- ISIS 'to release 29 Assyrian Christians'
- Iraq P.M.: ISIS will not destroy our history
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.