PetroTrend Fuel Market Forum 2012
Country: Poland | Posted / Last update: 13-02-2012
March 15, 2012, in Warsaw will be the twelfth PetroTrend Fuel Market Forum 2012 - the leading and most prestigious meeting of the Polish petroleum industry.
For eleven years, the Fuel Forum PetroTrend has gathered every year more than 150 owners of petrol stations and representatives of executives and managers in petrol companies, whose say is crucial for the shape of the fuel market.
This year, the discussion will focus on three main topics - the development of the petrol sector, opportunities and threats for operators, as well as the development of the petrol station as a modern shopping and service point.
- Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders win in New Hampshire
- Suspect's face captured in photo booth
- N. Korea rocket: First images of debris
- S. Korea to suspend joint-run complex
- Can Russian upstart challenge Airbus, Boeing?
- What's inside Oprah's $28 million ranch?
- Cruise ship passengers brave storm
- Leopard wreaks havoc in school
- Cruisers' choice: Best cruise ships of 2016
- CNN exclusive: Shelling and blackouts inside Aleppo
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.