PetroTrend Fuel Market Forum 2012
Country: Poland | Posted / Last update: 13-02-2012
March 15, 2012, in Warsaw will be the twelfth PetroTrend Fuel Market Forum 2012 - the leading and most prestigious meeting of the Polish petroleum industry.
For eleven years, the Fuel Forum PetroTrend has gathered every year more than 150 owners of petrol stations and representatives of executives and managers in petrol companies, whose say is crucial for the shape of the fuel market.
This year, the discussion will focus on three main topics - the development of the petrol sector, opportunities and threats for operators, as well as the development of the petrol station as a modern shopping and service point.
- Key Taliban figure quits, citing internal factional struggles
- Will Taliban survive Mullah Omar's death?
- New leader purportedly rejects peace 'propaganda'
- MH370: Islands scoured
- Huntress: 'Giraffes very dangerous'
- Amid outcry, Pakistan hangs 'killer'
- Abandoned baby pulled alive from toilet
- Ronaldo: 'I don't give a f**k'
- Teen's dating app hookup horror
- Did China really rip off 'Let It Go'?
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.