PetroTrend Fuel Market Forum 2012
Country: Poland | Posted / Last update: 13-02-2012
March 15, 2012, in Warsaw will be the twelfth PetroTrend Fuel Market Forum 2012 - the leading and most prestigious meeting of the Polish petroleum industry.
For eleven years, the Fuel Forum PetroTrend has gathered every year more than 150 owners of petrol stations and representatives of executives and managers in petrol companies, whose say is crucial for the shape of the fuel market.
This year, the discussion will focus on three main topics - the development of the petrol sector, opportunities and threats for operators, as well as the development of the petrol station as a modern shopping and service point.
- Obama heads to Paris for climate talks
- Most beautiful sights on Earth
- Colorado gunman spoke of 'baby parts'
- Russia takes action against Turkey after jet downing
- Pope slams 'new forms of colonialism'
- Murray win could mean GB victory
- 'Climate change is a form of terror'
- Circus? Trump event uses real elephant
- Cuba: Historic U.S. photo exhibit
- Soccer star speaks out over terror attacks
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.