Country: Bulgaria | Posted / Last update: 05-02-2010
Lukoil Bulgaria EOOD is a commercial company of international renown with great economic and human potential. In 1999 it became part of the big Lukoil family following the privatization of Lukoil Neftochim Burgas, the biggest refinery on the Balkans.
The company is a leader in the sales and distribution of high-quality fuels, polymers and petrochemicals produced at the Lukoil Neftochim Burgas refinery.
With its 200 stations, the Lukoil filling station chain is the most dynamically developing one on the Bulgarian liquid fuel market.
- Luxury hotel? Or public housing?
- Missing Australian surfers' van found burned
- Couple reenacts photos 70 years on
- Teen AIDS deaths triple in past 15 years
- Amazon unveils new drone delivery service
- Adviser: Trump is never wrong
- How to see Amsterdam for free
- Jean Paul Gaultier: 'I didn't go to fashion school'
- Cruz: Most violent felons are Democrats
- Is ISIS building a base in Libya?
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.