Country: Bulgaria | Posted / Last update: 05-02-2010
Lukoil Bulgaria EOOD is a commercial company of international renown with great economic and human potential. In 1999 it became part of the big Lukoil family following the privatization of Lukoil Neftochim Burgas, the biggest refinery on the Balkans.
The company is a leader in the sales and distribution of high-quality fuels, polymers and petrochemicals produced at the Lukoil Neftochim Burgas refinery.
With its 200 stations, the Lukoil filling station chain is the most dynamically developing one on the Bulgarian liquid fuel market.
- Migrant warns: 'It's 95% sure you will die'
- How long will 1,600 deaths hold world's attention?
- Two accused of manslaughter over migrant boat tragedy
- Wealthy couple's bid to save migrants from drowning
- How ISIS controls life, from birth to foosball
- South African troops to help police stem immigrant attacks
- Egypt's ousted Morsy sentenced to 20 years
- Suitcase murder: U.S. couple jailed
- Iran flashes military might
- Shadow boxing: Will Saudis, Iran take fight into open?
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.