Country: Bulgaria | Posted / Last update: 05-02-2010
Lukoil Bulgaria EOOD is a commercial company of international renown with great economic and human potential. In 1999 it became part of the big Lukoil family following the privatization of Lukoil Neftochim Burgas, the biggest refinery on the Balkans.
The company is a leader in the sales and distribution of high-quality fuels, polymers and petrochemicals produced at the Lukoil Neftochim Burgas refinery.
With its 200 stations, the Lukoil filling station chain is the most dynamically developing one on the Bulgarian liquid fuel market.
- Suspect slashes U.S. envoy to South Korea
- Why Netanyahu's wrong about Iran
- Clinton's emails: Four things to know
- What happened in Ferguson
- Hillary Clinton: Release my emails
- Family: N. Korea holding pastor
- Iraq in 5-prong attack on ISIS city
- Australia offers prisoner swap
- Premier League player collapses
- 50 sites in 'birth tourism' raids
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.