Country: Bulgaria | Posted / Last update: 05-02-2010
Lukoil Bulgaria EOOD is a commercial company of international renown with great economic and human potential. In 1999 it became part of the big Lukoil family following the privatization of Lukoil Neftochim Burgas, the biggest refinery on the Balkans.
The company is a leader in the sales and distribution of high-quality fuels, polymers and petrochemicals produced at the Lukoil Neftochim Burgas refinery.
With its 200 stations, the Lukoil filling station chain is the most dynamically developing one on the Bulgarian liquid fuel market.
- Toddler's dad: 'Everything I was dreaming of is gone'
- 'We swapped war for big prison'
- Young refugee's body washes ashore
- Liberia once again 'Ebola-free'
- Bayern's $1.1M refugee aid
- Why Europe should consider green card lottery
- Selling flowers in Beirut to survive
- Tired all the time? This could be why
- Taiwan puts porn star on metro cards
- Cricket star warns tennis bad boy
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.