Country: Bulgaria | Posted / Last update: 05-02-2010
Lukoil Bulgaria EOOD is a commercial company of international renown with great economic and human potential. In 1999 it became part of the big Lukoil family following the privatization of Lukoil Neftochim Burgas, the biggest refinery on the Balkans.
The company is a leader in the sales and distribution of high-quality fuels, polymers and petrochemicals produced at the Lukoil Neftochim Burgas refinery.
With its 200 stations, the Lukoil filling station chain is the most dynamically developing one on the Bulgarian liquid fuel market.
- Police deny claims crash was caught on video
- Official: Lubitz's girlfriend knew he was unfit to fly
- 9525 captain tried to save passengers
- Germanwings crash witness: I'll never fly again
- Getty grandson found dead in L.A. home
- Singer Joni Mitchell hospitalized
- Buhari declared winner in Nigeria
- Iranian plane buzzes U.S. Navy
- Iran nuclear talks go into another day
- World's oldest person dies at 117
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.