Country: Bulgaria | Posted / Last update: 05-02-2010
Lukoil Bulgaria EOOD is a commercial company of international renown with great economic and human potential. In 1999 it became part of the big Lukoil family following the privatization of Lukoil Neftochim Burgas, the biggest refinery on the Balkans.
The company is a leader in the sales and distribution of high-quality fuels, polymers and petrochemicals produced at the Lukoil Neftochim Burgas refinery.
With its 200 stations, the Lukoil filling station chain is the most dynamically developing one on the Bulgarian liquid fuel market.
- Reporter groped on live TV
- Japan: Huge volcano erupts
- Trump fans' white power hate message
- New year travel chaos in China
- Why can't we just kill all mosquitoes?
- Sixth man on the moon dies
- Deadly magnitude-6.4 earthquake hits southern Taiwan
- Sick sea lion pup naps at restaurant
- Thousands fleeing Russian airstrikes
- Coldplay video sparks fury in India
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.