Country: Bulgaria | Posted / Last update: 05-02-2010
Lukoil Bulgaria EOOD is a commercial company of international renown with great economic and human potential. In 1999 it became part of the big Lukoil family following the privatization of Lukoil Neftochim Burgas, the biggest refinery on the Balkans.
The company is a leader in the sales and distribution of high-quality fuels, polymers and petrochemicals produced at the Lukoil Neftochim Burgas refinery.
With its 200 stations, the Lukoil filling station chain is the most dynamically developing one on the Bulgarian liquid fuel market.
- North Korea prepares for once-in-a-generation event
- N. Korea military moves: What can the U.S. do?
- Scenes from Pyongyang
- Can Kim fix economy?
- Paul Ryan: 'I'm just not ready' to back Donald Trump
- Wildfire rages as 88,000 evacuate
- Why Clinton isn't pushing Sanders to quit
- Prolific serial killer convicted
- Man rescued after 2 months adrift
- Venezuela: Shot, then made to pay
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.