Country: Bulgaria | Posted / Last update: 05-02-2010
Lukoil Bulgaria EOOD is a commercial company of international renown with great economic and human potential. In 1999 it became part of the big Lukoil family following the privatization of Lukoil Neftochim Burgas, the biggest refinery on the Balkans.
The company is a leader in the sales and distribution of high-quality fuels, polymers and petrochemicals produced at the Lukoil Neftochim Burgas refinery.
With its 200 stations, the Lukoil filling station chain is the most dynamically developing one on the Bulgarian liquid fuel market.
- 86 dead, 186 injured after twin blasts rock Turkish capital
- North Korea 'fully ready' to defend itself against U.S.
- Stabbings near Jerusalem's Old City
- Why Japan is suddenly heartbroken
- Why geniuses wear same clothes
- Man's life saved -- by shark?
- What it's like at blast site now
- Deadly violence intensifies in Gaza
- Shooter spared 'kid with glasses'
- Shock and awe? Russia's media war
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.