Country: Bulgaria | Posted / Last update: 05-02-2010
Lukoil Bulgaria EOOD is a commercial company of international renown with great economic and human potential. In 1999 it became part of the big Lukoil family following the privatization of Lukoil Neftochim Burgas, the biggest refinery on the Balkans.
The company is a leader in the sales and distribution of high-quality fuels, polymers and petrochemicals produced at the Lukoil Neftochim Burgas refinery.
With its 200 stations, the Lukoil filling station chain is the most dynamically developing one on the Bulgarian liquid fuel market.
- Putin accuses U.S. of 'illegally persecuting people'
- FIFA in crisis as annual congress set to open
- Why is the U.S. cracking down on FIFA?
- Chuck Blazer: U.S. soccer bigwig turned informant
- FIFA corruption claims -- a timeline of scandal
- Why ISIS is winning, and how to stop it
- 499 bodies exhumed in Tikrit -- official
- Human family tree gets new branch
- Pataki bids for U.S. presidency
- U.S. military sends live anthrax in error
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.