Country: Bulgaria | Posted / Last update: 05-02-2010
Lukoil Bulgaria EOOD is a commercial company of international renown with great economic and human potential. In 1999 it became part of the big Lukoil family following the privatization of Lukoil Neftochim Burgas, the biggest refinery on the Balkans.
The company is a leader in the sales and distribution of high-quality fuels, polymers and petrochemicals produced at the Lukoil Neftochim Burgas refinery.
With its 200 stations, the Lukoil filling station chain is the most dynamically developing one on the Bulgarian liquid fuel market.
- Doctors: Postpone or move Olympics for 'public health'
- 23 possible Olympians fail drug tests
- Mayor welcomes Olympic probe
- WHO: 'World not prepared'
- Court orders Depp to stay away from Heard after alleged abuse
- 35 arrested in clashes outside Trump rally
- Deadly boat collision in Florida
- WWII plane crashes in New York
- Maori remains returned to New Zealand
- Kim Jong Un's aunt lives secretly in U.S.
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.