Country: Bulgaria | Posted / Last update: 05-02-2010
Lukoil Bulgaria EOOD is a commercial company of international renown with great economic and human potential. In 1999 it became part of the big Lukoil family following the privatization of Lukoil Neftochim Burgas, the biggest refinery on the Balkans.
The company is a leader in the sales and distribution of high-quality fuels, polymers and petrochemicals produced at the Lukoil Neftochim Burgas refinery.
With its 200 stations, the Lukoil filling station chain is the most dynamically developing one on the Bulgarian liquid fuel market.
- July 4 terror warning in U.S.
- Acid attack on girls going to school
- Killing suspect deported 5 times
- Gator kills man who mocked animals
- NSA spied on German media
- ISIS fighter: It was kill or be killed
- N. Korean space scientist: 'Trust us'
- Toddler found in garbage bag
- Escapee vowed to see daughter
- Family of 12 feared in ISIS area
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.