Country: Bulgaria | Posted / Last update: 05-02-2010
Lukoil Bulgaria EOOD is a commercial company of international renown with great economic and human potential. In 1999 it became part of the big Lukoil family following the privatization of Lukoil Neftochim Burgas, the biggest refinery on the Balkans.
The company is a leader in the sales and distribution of high-quality fuels, polymers and petrochemicals produced at the Lukoil Neftochim Burgas refinery.
With its 200 stations, the Lukoil filling station chain is the most dynamically developing one on the Bulgarian liquid fuel market.
- Clinton Foundation official on defensive over accusations
- Trump to address black voters
- Trump: Clinton's mentor in KKK
- US candidates misled by crowds
- 'Too soon': Mexican music icon Juan Gabriel dies
- Amid the rubble, a couple says 'I do'
- Reeds wins Barclays by just one shot
- Bombs hit children's wake
- Villages seized, 'terror' HQ pounded
- 737 engine explodes during flight
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.