Alliance Oil Company
Country: Russia | Posted / Last update: 08-11-2012
Antirecession projects of the Alliance Group in the Ukraine and Russia’s Far East have laid the foundation of the Company. In October 1999 the Group became the operator of a project for the development of the Kherson Oil Refinery. And in May 2000 Alliance took under control Khabarovsk Refinery and a number of related companies dealing with petroleum products supply.
Alliance Oil Company was established in the late 2001. AOC’s business is first of all targeted at the domestic market. With its basis in downstream business the Company has been increasing its assets and extending its activity to related branches. A strong advantage of the Company is that it possesses its own retail and wholesale networks.
Alliance Oil Company operates a network of 450 petrol stations in Russia, Ucrania and Kyrgyzstan.
- Was Tunisian attacker associated with terror group?
- Jail breaker planned Mexico escape
- Taiwan fireball: 'Her skin was gone'
- Egypt's top prosecutor assassinated
- 'Dirty scum' outburst at Wimbledon
- Solar plane on most dangerous leg
- Footballer's backside poke earns ban
- Sweat's mom: He always got in trouble
- Top court backs execution drug
- Amy Schumer: 'I am not racist'
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.