Alliance Oil Company
Country: Russia | Posted / Last update: 08-11-2012
Antirecession projects of the Alliance Group in the Ukraine and Russia’s Far East have laid the foundation of the Company. In October 1999 the Group became the operator of a project for the development of the Kherson Oil Refinery. And in May 2000 Alliance took under control Khabarovsk Refinery and a number of related companies dealing with petroleum products supply.
Alliance Oil Company was established in the late 2001. AOC’s business is first of all targeted at the domestic market. With its basis in downstream business the Company has been increasing its assets and extending its activity to related branches. A strong advantage of the Company is that it possesses its own retail and wholesale networks.
Alliance Oil Company operates a network of 450 petrol stations in Russia, Ucrania and Kyrgyzstan.
- Why are Americans cracking down on FIFA?
- FIFA arrests aim at 'World Cup of fraud'
- CNN answers your #FIFAQs: Why did U.S. go after FIFA?
- FIFA in crisis: The men who have been charged
- FIFA chief Sepp Blatter now 'in the crosshairs'
- India's heat wave persists
- Heat kills over 1,400 in India
- 22 at U.S. base exposed to anthrax
- Arrest after grenade, knife in airport
- Bodies plucked from mammoth floods
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.