Alliance Oil Company
Country: Russia | Posted / Last update: 08-11-2012
Antirecession projects of the Alliance Group in the Ukraine and Russia’s Far East have laid the foundation of the Company. In October 1999 the Group became the operator of a project for the development of the Kherson Oil Refinery. And in May 2000 Alliance took under control Khabarovsk Refinery and a number of related companies dealing with petroleum products supply.
Alliance Oil Company was established in the late 2001. AOC’s business is first of all targeted at the domestic market. With its basis in downstream business the Company has been increasing its assets and extending its activity to related branches. A strong advantage of the Company is that it possesses its own retail and wholesale networks.
Alliance Oil Company operates a network of 450 petrol stations in Russia, Ucrania and Kyrgyzstan.
- Could these buildings make you believe in God?
- Verdict due for Al Jazeera journalists
- India, Pakistan exchange fire
- Victims had gunshot wounds to head
- Pandas and protests: Powerful photos of the week
- 5 things to watch at the U.S. Open
- Deadly storm Erika leaves a dozen dead
- TV killer gunman was 'abusive to co-workers'
- War games: S. Korea rolls out big guns
- 'I think blokes in F1 love having women around the place'
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.