Country: Czech Republic | Posted / Last update: 05-03-2008
The company is the operator of the EuroOil network of 190 petrol stations in the Czech Republic.
Cepro emerged in 1994 from the transformation of former state-owned company Benzina, founded by the National Property Fund (FNM), which became its 100-percent owner.
When the FNM was dissolved, Cepro shares were transferred to the Finance Ministry.
- Lion Cecil among among animals honored on huge canvas.
- 100 animals projected
- Jericho the lion 'alive and well'
- Can Cecil's killer be extradited?
- 'Breasts are not weapons' outrage over court ruling
- U.S. to give Syrian rebels air cover
- Islanders search for MH370 parts
- 178 Boko Haram captives freed
- Batboy struck during warmup dies
- Shanghai man trapped in escalator
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.