Country: Czech Republic | Posted / Last update: 05-03-2008
The company is the operator of the EuroOil network of 190 petrol stations in the Czech Republic.
Cepro emerged in 1994 from the transformation of former state-owned company Benzina, founded by the National Property Fund (FNM), which became its 100-percent owner.
When the FNM was dissolved, Cepro shares were transferred to the Finance Ministry.
- FBI probes breach of Clinton's presidential campaign
- Just how tight are Trump and Putin?
- Hackers putting U.S. election at risk
- The moment American Muslims have been waiting for
- Syrian maternity hospital bombed
- Wing part 'highly likely' from MH370
- 7.7 quake rattles islands
- Man beheaded over 22 cents
- Prince's possible heirs narrowed down to six
- Where did it all go wrong for Team Nigeria?
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.