Country: Czech Republic | Posted / Last update: 05-03-2008
The company is the operator of the EuroOil network of 190 petrol stations in the Czech Republic.
Cepro emerged in 1994 from the transformation of former state-owned company Benzina, founded by the National Property Fund (FNM), which became its 100-percent owner.
When the FNM was dissolved, Cepro shares were transferred to the Finance Ministry.
- Aftershocks, avalanches follow cataclysmic Nepal quake
- Avalanches hamper rescue efforts on Mount Everest
- Photos: Quake topples homes, historic buildings
- Strong aftershock hits Kathmandu
- Video shows moment earthquake hit
- Why quake was catastrophic -- despite being predicted
- Radcliffe bids farewell at London marathon
- Indonesian executions: 72-hour warning
- Iran ships turn from Yemen
- FBI probes 'possible ISIS-inspired threat'
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.