Country: Czech Republic | Posted / Last update: 05-03-2008
The company is the operator of the EuroOil network of 190 petrol stations in the Czech Republic.
Cepro emerged in 1994 from the transformation of former state-owned company Benzina, founded by the National Property Fund (FNM), which became its 100-percent owner.
When the FNM was dissolved, Cepro shares were transferred to the Finance Ministry.
- Deadly quake devastates mountain region in central Italy
- Italy quake: 38 confirmed dead
- Photos from scene
- 10 deadliest quakes
- Turkey tanks cross into Syria in massive anti-ISIS offensive
- Lochte Rio teammate: 'Serious distraction'
- Chinese spies watching you?
- Army nears ISIS stronghold, decisive fight
- Child suicide bomber stopped; 3 on loose
- On the hunt for the next Ebola
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.