Country: Czech Republic | Posted / Last update: 05-03-2008
The company is the operator of the EuroOil network of 190 petrol stations in the Czech Republic.
Cepro emerged in 1994 from the transformation of former state-owned company Benzina, founded by the National Property Fund (FNM), which became its 100-percent owner.
When the FNM was dissolved, Cepro shares were transferred to the Finance Ministry.
- Is France freaking out about its food?
- The man who dresses Beyonce reveals all
- How well do you know skylines?
- More people have walked on the moon...
- 'We escaped from war and came to the big prison'
- Drowned boy from beach photo aiming for Canada
- You won't believe what he caught
- Bush: Trump 'insulting way to WH'
- 'I beg you to save us'
- China parades military arsenal
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.