Country: Czech Republic | Posted / Last update: 05-03-2008
The company is the operator of the EuroOil network of 190 petrol stations in the Czech Republic.
Cepro emerged in 1994 from the transformation of former state-owned company Benzina, founded by the National Property Fund (FNM), which became its 100-percent owner.
When the FNM was dissolved, Cepro shares were transferred to the Finance Ministry.
- Dozens dead as 3 suicide bombers hit Istanbul airport
- Vengeance will be like 'rain from hell'
- Turkey's deadly catalog of enemies
- Video appears to show explosion
- 'Act of hate': Perth mosque attacked
- EU politicians boo Brexit leader
- U.S.: Russian ship came too close
- Woman drives with body in windshield
- 3 arrested after racist tram outburst
- Lena Dunham slams Kanye
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.