Country: Czech Republic | Posted / Last update: 05-03-2008
The company is the operator of the EuroOil network of 190 petrol stations in the Czech Republic.
Cepro emerged in 1994 from the transformation of former state-owned company Benzina, founded by the National Property Fund (FNM), which became its 100-percent owner.
When the FNM was dissolved, Cepro shares were transferred to the Finance Ministry.
- North Korean 'missile' launched, South Korea says
- Rubio suddenly becomes a target
- Hundreds join anti-migrant protests
- Iran: Saudis don't stand a chance
- 153 missing after Taiwan earthquake
- Formula E: Sam Bird wins Buenos Aires
- Pluto has 'floating hills,' NASA says
- Reporter groped on live TV
- Actor 'brain dead' after onstage hanging
- Killers dressed as police hit boxing weigh-in
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.