Country: Czech Republic | Posted / Last update: 05-03-2008
The company is the operator of the EuroOil network of 190 petrol stations in the Czech Republic.
Cepro emerged in 1994 from the transformation of former state-owned company Benzina, founded by the National Property Fund (FNM), which became its 100-percent owner.
When the FNM was dissolved, Cepro shares were transferred to the Finance Ministry.
- Putin critic gunned down on street
- 'Jihadi John' -- the boy next door
- Fans honor Nimoy with tweets, Vulcan salute
- Can religion survive Middle East turmoil?
- U.S.: We will find 'Jihadi John'
- 'Star Trek's' Leonard Nimoy dies
- 'Knights Templar' drug lord caught
- Pedophile rocker sentenced
- Bangladeshi blogger killed
- Police: 7 killed in U.S. shootings
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.