Country: Czech Republic | Posted / Last update: 05-03-2008
The company is the operator of the EuroOil network of 190 petrol stations in the Czech Republic.
Cepro emerged in 1994 from the transformation of former state-owned company Benzina, founded by the National Property Fund (FNM), which became its 100-percent owner.
When the FNM was dissolved, Cepro shares were transferred to the Finance Ministry.
- Will Sepp Blatter win fifth term as leader?
- Confused by FIFA scandal? This will help.
- The Prince challenging Blatter's reign
- Swiss: Won't hesitate to question Blatter
- FIFA scandals over the years
- Is China the one to watch in new space race?
- Police defend wrestling pregnant woman
- 'Apocalyptic' battle at oil refinery
- Official: 499 bodies exhumed in Tikrit
- Mohammed cartoon rally set for outside mosque
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.