Country: Czech Republic | Posted / Last update: 05-03-2008
The company is the operator of the EuroOil network of 190 petrol stations in the Czech Republic.
Cepro emerged in 1994 from the transformation of former state-owned company Benzina, founded by the National Property Fund (FNM), which became its 100-percent owner.
When the FNM was dissolved, Cepro shares were transferred to the Finance Ministry.
- Co-pilot 'intentionally crashed plane,' killing 150
- CEO: Co-pilot didn't want captain to return
- What we know so far
- Lufthansa: Co-pilot passed all tests
- On board 8-minute descent to death
- Who was the co-pilot?
- Lubitz '100% fit to fly'
- Who were the victims?
- 5 cases of intentional crashes
- Was 9/11 precaution a flaw?
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.