Country: Czech Republic | Posted / Last update: 05-03-2008
The company is the operator of the EuroOil network of 190 petrol stations in the Czech Republic.
Cepro emerged in 1994 from the transformation of former state-owned company Benzina, founded by the National Property Fund (FNM), which became its 100-percent owner.
When the FNM was dissolved, Cepro shares were transferred to the Finance Ministry.
- Leicester wins Premier League for first time ever
- How the hell did they do it?!
- Gallery: Fans react
- Trump: I can knock Cruz out
- Brazil blocks WhatsApp
- Improvement for women's rights in Iran?
- Students 'fabricated racial attack' on bus
- American: I was tormented by N. Korea
- Puerto Ricans leaving in record numbers
- Teen shoots himself dead taking selfie
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.