Country: Czech Republic | Posted / Last update: 05-03-2008
The company is the operator of the EuroOil network of 190 petrol stations in the Czech Republic.
Cepro emerged in 1994 from the transformation of former state-owned company Benzina, founded by the National Property Fund (FNM), which became its 100-percent owner.
When the FNM was dissolved, Cepro shares were transferred to the Finance Ministry.
- Iraq troops retake key town from ISIS in Falluja offensive
- Why Falluja matters
- ISIS lets Raqqa residents flee
- Obama: Trump's comments 'rattle' world leaders
- 'Who in the world wants Trump to win?'
- ISIS trying to infiltrate migrant route
- F1 star's family sues over 'avoidable' death
- Neanderthals built mysterious cave circles
- Is controversial 'Brexit' poster racist?
- U.S. nuke program still uses floppy disks
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.