Country: Czech Republic | Posted / Last update: 05-03-2008
The company is the operator of the EuroOil network of 190 petrol stations in the Czech Republic.
Cepro emerged in 1994 from the transformation of former state-owned company Benzina, founded by the National Property Fund (FNM), which became its 100-percent owner.
When the FNM was dissolved, Cepro shares were transferred to the Finance Ministry.
- Soccer star: Belgium must heal divisions
- Police: 'Active shooter' near sex health clinic in Colorado
- Paris attacker's sister: Last message was love to family, cat
- 15 unforgettable photographs
- The world's greatest theme park destination?
- Turkey tries to ease tensions with Russia
- Lindsey Vonn: 'I still love' Tiger Woods
- 8-year-old girl battling breast cancer
- These guys can even make a Turkey dinner glamorous
- Earth's most beautiful sights
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.