Country: United States of America | Posted / Last update: 25-10-2011
Lee Oil is the petroleum retail and wholesale operation of Heartland Inc.
Middlesboro, Kentucky-based Lee Oil is a multi-state petroleum marketer and distributor with approximately 40 million gallons of petroleum product sales during the year ended December 2007. Lee Oil has more than 35 long-term petroleum supply contracts with retail and wholesale customers. In addition, Lee Food Marts operates 23 convenience stores in Virginia, Tennessee and Kentucky.
Additional sales in home heating oil, bulk oil lubes and oil burners make the Lee Oil Company a diversified petroleum distributor for the markets it serves.
Parent company Heartland Inc. is a diversified company with businesses in steel warehousing and fabrication and petroleum retail and wholesale operations.
Lee Oil operates the petrol station network under different brand names, including Exxon
- Germanwings co-pilot was hiding illness: Authorities
- 'Bi-polar depression is also on the table'
- The search for an answer: 'Why?'
- Investigators: Recovery effort going 'bit by bit'
- Treacherous terrain, high winds challenge recovery teams
- No pilots in the plane? It could happen
- Amanda Knox 'glad to have life back'
- 20 killed in Somalia hotel siege
- U.S. Navy rescues 2 Saudi pilots
- Question about Michael Brown leads to assault in St. Louis
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.