Country: United States of America | Posted / Last update: 25-10-2011
Lee Oil is the petroleum retail and wholesale operation of Heartland Inc.
Middlesboro, Kentucky-based Lee Oil is a multi-state petroleum marketer and distributor with approximately 40 million gallons of petroleum product sales during the year ended December 2007. Lee Oil has more than 35 long-term petroleum supply contracts with retail and wholesale customers. In addition, Lee Food Marts operates 23 convenience stores in Virginia, Tennessee and Kentucky.
Additional sales in home heating oil, bulk oil lubes and oil burners make the Lee Oil Company a diversified petroleum distributor for the markets it serves.
Parent company Heartland Inc. is a diversified company with businesses in steel warehousing and fabrication and petroleum retail and wholesale operations.
Lee Oil operates the petrol station network under different brand names, including Exxon
- Thousands of Kurds advance on ISIS stronghold
- Russia warns against new U.S. missile defense system
- 'Glee' actor indicted on child porn charges
- Fire breaks out at elderly home; 17 dead
- Trump University ordered to open books
- Pakistan divided over condom advertising
- U.S. coastline drenched in heavy rains
- Endangered gorilla killed to save boy
- 'Minivan-sized' sea creature discovered
- Trump questions Obama over Hiroshima trip
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.