Country: United States of America | Posted / Last update: 25-10-2011
Lee Oil is the petroleum retail and wholesale operation of Heartland Inc.
Middlesboro, Kentucky-based Lee Oil is a multi-state petroleum marketer and distributor with approximately 40 million gallons of petroleum product sales during the year ended December 2007. Lee Oil has more than 35 long-term petroleum supply contracts with retail and wholesale customers. In addition, Lee Food Marts operates 23 convenience stores in Virginia, Tennessee and Kentucky.
Additional sales in home heating oil, bulk oil lubes and oil burners make the Lee Oil Company a diversified petroleum distributor for the markets it serves.
Parent company Heartland Inc. is a diversified company with businesses in steel warehousing and fabrication and petroleum retail and wholesale operations.
Lee Oil operates the petrol station network under different brand names, including Exxon
- Devastating photos show impact of Italy's deadly quake
- Girl miraculously pulled from rubble
- How tech is helping rescue effort
- Why region wasn't prepared
- Burkini crackdown: Is France turning into Iran?
- Clinton blasts 'ridiculous' Trump attacks
- Brexit leader savages Clinton at Trump rally
- Trump changes mind on illegal immigrants
- Why Turkey is sending tanks into Syria
- Iran intercepts US destroyer
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.