Country: Switzerland | Posted / Last update: 23-01-2013
Puma Energy is an integrated midstream and downstream oil company active in Africa, Latin America, the Caribbean, the Baltics, the Middle East, Asia.and Australia.
Formed in 1997 in Central America, Puma Energy has since expanded it activities worldwide, achieving rapid growth, diversification and product line development. Puma Energy, has more than 30 operating subsidiaries located in 29 countries, and employs over 2.300 people worldwide.
Puma Energy’s core activities in the midstream sector include the supply, storage and transportation of petroleum products, Puma Energy’s activities are underpinned by investment in infrastructure which optimises supply chain systems, capturing value as both asset owner and marketer of product.
Puma Energy’s downstream activities include the distribution, retail and wholesale of the full range of refined products, with particularly strong product offerings in the lubricants, bitumen, LPG and marine bunkering sectors. Puma currently has a global network of over 800 retail service stations with a further 250 sites under development. In Angola the retail network operates under the brand Pumangol.
Puma Energy holds significant market share within each of the countries where it operates and provides a platform for independent entrepreneurs to develop their businesses, by providing a viable alternative to traditional market supply sources.
Puma Energy has expanded its activities in Australia by acquiring 125 fuel stations of the Matilda network and plans a new import facility in Mackay.
The company is a subsidiary of international commodities business Trafigura Beheer B.V.
- Germanwings co-pilot was hiding illness: Authorities
- Crash recovery worker: Most bodies aren't 'in one piece'
- Treacherous terrain, winds challenge recovery teams
- The tortuous trail to 'Why?'
- Rogue pilots: How to protect from threat inside cockpit
- No pilots in the plane? It could happen
- Amanda Knox 'glad to have life back'
- Victory for Knox: Ruling a 'surprise'
- Question about Michael Brown leads to assault in St. Louis
- Hillary deleted email from server
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.