Disa Corporación Petrolífera
Country: Spain | Posted / Last update: 16-01-2014
Disa is the fifth operator in terms of number of stations in Spain. Disa operates an extensive network in which customers will enjoy the best service.
Disa, through its subsidiaries and their own network, sells fuel at 545 service stations, located throughout the national territory.
DISA is a leader in the Canary Islands by number and turnover 202 service stations, branded with the DISA, Cepsa and Shell image.
In the main territory of Spain, Disa has a network of 331 filling stations, all with the Shell brand. In Ceuta and Melilla has 12 stations show with the DISA and Shell image.
- Sex traffickers 'brand victims' with tattoos
- Miley's jaw-dropping outfits
- What weaponry will China showcase?
- Will we ever see buildings like these again?
- No confirmation debris found in Reunion is from missing jet
- Teen star carries America's Open hopes
- Words of wisdom: What goes through a diver's mind?
- The secret to beating Serena Williams
- Clashes erupt in Kiev
- Kanye: I'll run for president in 2020
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.