Disa Corporación Petrolífera
Country: Spain | Posted / Last update: 16-01-2014
Disa is the fifth operator in terms of number of stations in Spain. Disa operates an extensive network in which customers will enjoy the best service.
Disa, through its subsidiaries and their own network, sells fuel at 545 service stations, located throughout the national territory.
DISA is a leader in the Canary Islands by number and turnover 202 service stations, branded with the DISA, Cepsa and Shell image.
In the main territory of Spain, Disa has a network of 331 filling stations, all with the Shell brand. In Ceuta and Melilla has 12 stations show with the DISA and Shell image.
- Suspect slashes U.S. envoy to South Korea
- Why Netanyahu's wrong about Iran
- Clinton's emails: Four things to know
- What happened in Ferguson
- Hillary Clinton: Release my emails
- Family: N. Korea holding pastor
- Iraq in 5-prong attack on ISIS city
- Australia offers prisoner swap
- Premier League player collapses
- 50 sites in 'birth tourism' raids
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.