Disa Corporación Petrolífera
Country: Spain | Posted / Last update: 16-01-2014
Disa is the fifth operator in terms of number of stations in Spain. Disa operates an extensive network in which customers will enjoy the best service.
Disa, through its subsidiaries and their own network, sells fuel at 545 service stations, located throughout the national territory.
DISA is a leader in the Canary Islands by number and turnover 202 service stations, branded with the DISA, Cepsa and Shell image.
In the main territory of Spain, Disa has a network of 331 filling stations, all with the Shell brand. In Ceuta and Melilla has 12 stations show with the DISA and Shell image.
- 9 killed, dozens hurt after head-on train crash in Germany
- This rare hatchling was found on beach
- Intern falls asleep. This happens
- Bond's Aston Martin goes under hammer
- Man torches himself near UK palace
- Who will triumph in the Year of the Monkey?
- Why does Clinton turn off young female voters?
- Customer throws 'gator through drive-thru
- 'My Nazi grandfather would have shot me'
- Meet the Gnomist: A force for good
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.