Disa Corporación Petrolífera
Country: Spain | Posted / Last update: 16-01-2014
Disa is the fifth operator in terms of number of stations in Spain. Disa operates an extensive network in which customers will enjoy the best service.
Disa, through its subsidiaries and their own network, sells fuel at 545 service stations, located throughout the national territory.
DISA is a leader in the Canary Islands by number and turnover 202 service stations, branded with the DISA, Cepsa and Shell image.
In the main territory of Spain, Disa has a network of 331 filling stations, all with the Shell brand. In Ceuta and Melilla has 12 stations show with the DISA and Shell image.
- Solemn, stupefied families stare at quake obliteration
- Nearly 4,000 dead, fears remote villages entirely leveled
- Inside Kathmandu: A first-person account
- CNN's Sumnima Udas reports from crumbled capital
- CNN's Ivan Watson lands at Kathmandu Airport
- Part of India slid up to 10 feet northwards
- Video captures avalanche engulfing base camp
- Relief as helicopters reach climbers
- Nepal: A country without graveyards
- Survivor's map of city's devastation
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.