Disa Corporación Petrolífera
Country: Spain | Posted / Last update: 16-01-2014
Disa is the fifth operator in terms of number of stations in Spain. Disa operates an extensive network in which customers will enjoy the best service.
Disa, through its subsidiaries and their own network, sells fuel at 545 service stations, located throughout the national territory.
DISA is a leader in the Canary Islands by number and turnover 202 service stations, branded with the DISA, Cepsa and Shell image.
In the main territory of Spain, Disa has a network of 331 filling stations, all with the Shell brand. In Ceuta and Melilla has 12 stations show with the DISA and Shell image.
- Two different accounts of the final days of the Vietnam War
- Why is the U.S. arming Vietnam?
- EgyptAir plane 'did not swerve'
- Belgium's prisons called 'apocalyptic'
- Brazil turmoil as new minister steps down
- Clinton declines to debate Sanders
- New Taliban leader's biggest challenge?
- 5 dead in 2 plane crashes in Hawaii
- Strike tears through Syrian hospital
- Iraq near 'moment of victory' in ISIS fight?
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.