Disa Corporación Petrolífera
Country: Spain | Posted / Last update: 16-01-2014
Disa is the fifth operator in terms of number of stations in Spain. Disa operates an extensive network in which customers will enjoy the best service.
Disa, through its subsidiaries and their own network, sells fuel at 545 service stations, located throughout the national territory.
DISA is a leader in the Canary Islands by number and turnover 202 service stations, branded with the DISA, Cepsa and Shell image.
In the main territory of Spain, Disa has a network of 331 filling stations, all with the Shell brand. In Ceuta and Melilla has 12 stations show with the DISA and Shell image.
- EU leaders demand immediate talks on Brexit
- Confused? start here: A guide to UK's dramatic vote
- Was Brexit written in the stars? How cracks led to split
- Why the majority of the UK walked away
- Why the U.S. is freaked out about Brexit
- First Brexit, then Trump?
- Brits search for Irish passports
- Could Brexit be good for the UK?
- The logic of the 'Leave' voters
- Do you regret your vote?
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.