Disa Corporación Petrolífera
Country: Spain | Posted / Last update: 16-01-2014
Disa is the fifth operator in terms of number of stations in Spain. Disa operates an extensive network in which customers will enjoy the best service.
Disa, through its subsidiaries and their own network, sells fuel at 545 service stations, located throughout the national territory.
DISA is a leader in the Canary Islands by number and turnover 202 service stations, branded with the DISA, Cepsa and Shell image.
In the main territory of Spain, Disa has a network of 331 filling stations, all with the Shell brand. In Ceuta and Melilla has 12 stations show with the DISA and Shell image.
- AirlineRatings.com ranks the international carriers
- Eerie footage from inside Fukushima
- Rebuilding lives after Fukushima
- How disaster technology is saving lives
- Tour Fukushima disaster zone
- The island where people forget to die
- Real life among the ruins
- McCarthy drops out of House speaker race
- Russia denies U.S. claims that Syria-bound rockets struck Iran
- Without Blatter, who is running football?
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.