Disa Corporación Petrolífera
Country: Spain | Posted / Last update: 16-01-2014
Disa is the fifth operator in terms of number of stations in Spain. Disa operates an extensive network in which customers will enjoy the best service.
Disa, through its subsidiaries and their own network, sells fuel at 545 service stations, located throughout the national territory.
DISA is a leader in the Canary Islands by number and turnover 202 service stations, branded with the DISA, Cepsa and Shell image.
In the main territory of Spain, Disa has a network of 331 filling stations, all with the Shell brand. In Ceuta and Melilla has 12 stations show with the DISA and Shell image.
- Co-pilot once suicidal; Alps teams find remains
- Report: Ex-girlfriend recalls co-pilot's dark side
- German pilot: Pilots need to be able to get help
- Victim's family hails 'King of the Alps'
- Germanwings pilot's inspiring words
- Man dressed as woman killed at NSA security gate
- Leaders' passport details revealed
- Agents charged with stealing Bitcoin
- Yemen: Airstrikes kill refugees
- Is Iran backpedaling on nuke talks?
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.