Dubai Municipality honors Emarat's effective participation in the ‘World No Smoking Day’
Source: Emarat | Posted / Last update: 08-06-2012
Dubai Municipality has honored Emirates General Petroleum Corporation "Emarat" for its active participation in the World No Smoking Day and its prompt response to stop the sale of cigarettes and other tobacco products at the Corporation's convenience stores during the day, in addition to the launching of awareness campaigns at Emarat's service stations in Dubai and the Northern Emirates
Dubai Municipality honored Mr. Mohammed bin Tameem, Retail Marketing Executive at the retail sales department of Emarat, who represented the Corporation on this occasion. Dubai Municipality acknowledged and honored other establishments that contributed on the day in a special event organized by the Municipality at its offices, which was attended by a number of the Municipality's officials and media personnel.
Emarat undertakes numerous procedures to ensure general safety and environment protection at all its stations. Smoking is forbidden in all Emarat's premises, the service stations are well equipped with fire extinguishers, and all of Emarat's staff are trained on first aid procedures and the use of fire equipment and emergencies.
- Drone video shows scale of quake disaster
- Fears of total destruction in remote areas
- Shocked families sit amid quake obliteration
- Video captures avalanche engulfing base camp
- Part of India slid up to 10 feet northwards
- India leads massive aid effort
- What is it like at epicenter?
- Nepal: A country without graveyards
- Locals knew big quake was due
- Landmarks crumble: Before and after
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.