Petrobras in talks to sell argentine assets
Source: Rigzone | Posted / Last update: 20-03-2013
Brazilian state-run energy giant Petroleo Brasileiro, or Petrobras, is in talks to sell off its Argentine unit as part of a $9.9 billion divestment plan, Chief Executive Maria das Gracas Foster informed
Speaking to reporters, Ms. Foster declined to provide any additional details about the talks because of their sensitive nature. Petrobras officials also declined to comment about other assets that the company may have up for sale.
Petrobras, however, has taken its Pasadena Refining System, a refinery located in Pasadena, Texas, off the market, Ms. Foster said. "Pasadena is no longer part of the divestment plan," Ms. Foster said.
- What's behind xenophobic attacks in South Africa?
- Latest attacks leave 6 dead
- Attacks spread to Johannesburg
- Motorbike suicide bomber kills dozens
- Teens held over 'ISIS-inspired' plot
- Palestinian tax revenues 'released'
- ISIS claims blast near U.S. consulate
- RIP Alfred Taubman, pioneer of indoor malls
- Djokovic defeats Nadal in Monte Carlo
- Van Gogh's left ear, cloned from stem cells
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.