NUPIGECO introduces its new SmartCONDUIT electro-fusion penetration fitting
Posted / Last update: 30-11-2010
The CEBE electro-fusion penetration fitting offers a simple and reliable sealing method for the insertion of SmartCONDUIT conduit into an HDPE sump. The two piece assembly allows for easy installation and positioning of the conduit inside the sump. The electro-fusion process completely welds the conduit to the sump to form a complete and permanent seal.
• Perfect seal against ingress and egress of fluids
• Durability (30 year warranty)
• Ease of installation
• Compatibility with all HDPE sumps (PITS)
• Reduced welding area
• Superior performances if compared to traditional rubber entry fittings
SmartCONDUIT is a non-hydroscopic, impermeable composite piping system designed to contain electrical and communication cables in hazardous high groundwater or hydrocarbon-rich environments.
The polyamide liner provides a chemical barrier against hydrocarbons and facilitates the insertion of cables due to its low-friction internal surface. Amongst its main benefits are high resistance to hydrocarbon permeation, smooth internal wall, low friction coefficient, high impact resistance and high compression and collapse resistance.
Contact data of Nupigeco S.p.A.
ia Stefano Ferrario Z.I. sud-ovest
21052 Busto Arsizio (VA)
Contact phone: +39 03 31 34 42 11
Contact fax: +39 05 42 67 08 51
Send email to Nupigeco S.p.A.
- Donald Trump digs into 1990s scandals to attack Clintons
- Trump's 'jaw-dropping hypocrisy' over Bill Clinton
- Chaos as anti-Trump protests erupt
- Russians suffer losses as ISIS claims attacks
- Obama apologizes for Okinawa incident
- 'Tomato crisis' spreads panic in Nigeria
- ISIS lets Raqqa residents flee city
- ISIS or Kurds? Tough choice in Raqqa
- Russia frees Ukrainian hero pilot
- New Taliban leader 'clever' pick
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.