AGA - American Gas Association
Country: United States of America | Posted / Last update: 14-08-2013
The American Gas Association, founded in 1918, represents 200 local energy companies that deliver natural gas throughout the United States. There are more than 71 million residential, commercial and industrial natural gas customers in the U.S., of which 92 percent — more than 65 million customers — receive their gas from AGA members. AGA is an advocate for natural gas utility companies and their customers, and provides a broad range of programs and services for member natural gas pipelines, marketers, gatherers, international natural gas companies and industry associates. Today, natural gas meets almost one-fourth of the United States' energy needs.
AGA’s vision is to provide clear value to our membership and serve as the indispensible voice, and facilitator, on its behalf in promoting the safe, reliable and cost effective delivery of natural gas to the more than 65 million customers in the American homes and businesses that our membership serves.
The American Gas Association represents companies delivering natural gas to customers to help meet their energy needs. AGA members are committed to delivering natural gas safely, reliably, cost-effectively and in an environmentally responsible way. AGA advocates the interests of its members and their customers, and provides information and services promoting efficient demand and supply growth, and operational excellence, in the safe, reliable and efficient delivery of natural gas.
- Australian teens held after 'ISIS-inspired' plot foiled
- Police: 2 teens held in Australia terror plot
- Australian ex-model killed fighting for ISIS in Syria
- 25-year-old Sharky Jama reportedly dies fighting in Syria
- Conviction in 'thrill kill' of Australian
- Latest S. African attacks leave 6 dead
- Motorbike suicide bomber kills dozens
- Boko Haram kills 16 in Cameroon
- Palestinian tax revenues 'released'
- RIP Alfred Taubman, pioneer of indoor malls
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.