Country: Brazil | Posted / Last update: 09-09-2009
The Brazilian Association of the Equipment Industry for Petrol Pumps (ABIEPS) was established in 2001 by a group of entrepreneurs congregating manufacturers and distributors of equipment for petrol stations.
ABIEPS is a non-profit entity, with head-offices in São Paulo, that has for objective to bring together professionals of the industry sector, developing its action with the focus to divulge and to promote new technologies and systems for the market of petrol stations, storage and delivery of liquid fuels in general.
ABIEPS is the place where entrepreneurs of the sector will be able to network, gather information and to remain up to date and to discuss subjects of common interest.
- Teens held after 'ISIS-inspired' plot thwarted
- Police: 2 teens held in Australia terror plot
- Australian ex-model killed fighting for ISIS in Syria
- 25-year-old Sharky Jama reportedly dies fighting in Syria
- French officials make record drugs haul
- Video shows alleged gas attack in Syria
- Conviction in 'thrill kill' of Australian
- Latest S. African attacks leave 6 dead
- Motorbike suicide bomber kills dozens
- Boko Haram kills 16 in Cameroon
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.