Country: Brazil | Posted / Last update: 09-09-2009
The Brazilian Association of the Equipment Industry for Petrol Pumps (ABIEPS) was established in 2001 by a group of entrepreneurs congregating manufacturers and distributors of equipment for petrol stations.
ABIEPS is a non-profit entity, with head-offices in São Paulo, that has for objective to bring together professionals of the industry sector, developing its action with the focus to divulge and to promote new technologies and systems for the market of petrol stations, storage and delivery of liquid fuels in general.
ABIEPS is the place where entrepreneurs of the sector will be able to network, gather information and to remain up to date and to discuss subjects of common interest.
- Random attacks in Europe spur dread and public unease
- One charged in Brussels terror probe
- Trump: 'I've made sacrifices'
- Assange: We have more material
- Turkey frees soldiers following failed coup
- No survivors in hot air balloon crash
- Muslim leaders refuse to bury priest killer
- Families use relief corridors to leave Aleppo
- Maryland: 'Move to higher ground now'
- Hong Kong bans separatist candidate
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.