NPA - National Petroleum Authority of Ghana
Country: Ghana | Posted / Last update: 18-06-2010
NPA regulates, oversees and monitors the petroleum downstream industry to ensure efficiency, growth and stakeholder satisfaction.
Together as a team and in collaboration with the stakeholders, NPA shall institute appropriate measures to achieve full de- regulation of the sector. NPA shall ensure transparency, fairness and firmness in all activities of the sector.
Efficient, highly motivated, high caliber human and state – of- the- art technology shall constitute the bedrock of NPAs activities.
The vision ofNPA is to drive the petroleum downstream industry to perfection.
- Dozens linked to corruption case die
- U.S. candidates should worry about China
- Bear smashes viewing glass at zoo
- F-16 jet, Cessna airplane 'collide'
- Black hole awakens and erupts
- Pope calls for new justice system
- 1,500+ civilians dead in Yemen
- Subway pitchman's home raided
- Greece: 5 days to figure out plan
- Who's who in Greece's debt crisis
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.