NPA - National Petroleum Authority of Ghana
Country: Ghana | Posted / Last update: 18-06-2010
NPA regulates, oversees and monitors the petroleum downstream industry to ensure efficiency, growth and stakeholder satisfaction.
Together as a team and in collaboration with the stakeholders, NPA shall institute appropriate measures to achieve full de- regulation of the sector. NPA shall ensure transparency, fairness and firmness in all activities of the sector.
Efficient, highly motivated, high caliber human and state – of- the- art technology shall constitute the bedrock of NPAs activities.
The vision ofNPA is to drive the petroleum downstream industry to perfection.
- Tanker 'nursed' F-16 past ISIS
- Cruz pulls ad with porn actress
- Pentagon: Don't dismiss North Korean troops
- 2 girls die in high school shooting
- They meet for 1st time in 962 years
- Man remembers who he is after 30 years
- Russian, U.S. military at war -- on Twitter
- U.S. sailors were quizzed by Iran
- Child labor hiding in jewelry trade
- U.S. restoring Cuba commercial flights
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.