NPA - National Petroleum Authority of Ghana
Country: Ghana | Posted / Last update: 18-06-2010
NPA regulates, oversees and monitors the petroleum downstream industry to ensure efficiency, growth and stakeholder satisfaction.
Together as a team and in collaboration with the stakeholders, NPA shall institute appropriate measures to achieve full de- regulation of the sector. NPA shall ensure transparency, fairness and firmness in all activities of the sector.
Efficient, highly motivated, high caliber human and state – of- the- art technology shall constitute the bedrock of NPAs activities.
The vision ofNPA is to drive the petroleum downstream industry to perfection.
- French president hits out after priest is killed in deadly hostage-taking at Catholic church
- Deadly standoff at France church
- Two more men arrested in Nice attack
- Michelle Obama electrifies crowd
- Why Trump will never be presidential
- Did Bernie Sanders seal deal for Clinton?
- True of false? CNN fact checks Dems
- Mapped: Trump's Muslim travel ban
- Patient shoots doctor at Berlin hospital
- 19 killed in Japan knife attack
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.