NPA - National Petroleum Authority of Ghana
Country: Ghana | Posted / Last update: 18-06-2010
NPA regulates, oversees and monitors the petroleum downstream industry to ensure efficiency, growth and stakeholder satisfaction.
Together as a team and in collaboration with the stakeholders, NPA shall institute appropriate measures to achieve full de- regulation of the sector. NPA shall ensure transparency, fairness and firmness in all activities of the sector.
Efficient, highly motivated, high caliber human and state – of- the- art technology shall constitute the bedrock of NPAs activities.
The vision ofNPA is to drive the petroleum downstream industry to perfection.
- Nepal tremors hamper rescuers as quake toll rises
- Nightmare in Nepal as death toll soars
- Nepal earthquake expected, but infrastructure not ready
- Fallen: Nepal's historic landmarks after the quake
- Tales of visitors who survived -- and those who did not
- See moment avalanche hits Everest Base Camp
- Everest: 'You can't outrun avalanche'
- Girlfriend recalls killed Google exec.
- Locals knew big quake was coming
- 'Nepali Pranksters' shoot turns serious
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.