NPA - National Petroleum Authority of Ghana
Country: Ghana | Posted / Last update: 18-06-2010
NPA regulates, oversees and monitors the petroleum downstream industry to ensure efficiency, growth and stakeholder satisfaction.
Together as a team and in collaboration with the stakeholders, NPA shall institute appropriate measures to achieve full de- regulation of the sector. NPA shall ensure transparency, fairness and firmness in all activities of the sector.
Efficient, highly motivated, high caliber human and state – of- the- art technology shall constitute the bedrock of NPAs activities.
The vision ofNPA is to drive the petroleum downstream industry to perfection.
- US President to meet Erdogan amid anti-ISIS squabble
- Star of 'Willy Wonka' dies
- Mafia-buster: Keep crime out of rebuild
- Clinton aide splits after new sexting reports
- 'My God, Duterte, stop doing this'
- Trump: 'Reign of terror will be over'
- India advises tourists: Don't wear skirts
- Rousseff: 'I fear the death of democracy'
- Colombia leader: 'No impunity' in deal
- China's 'Jack the Ripper' caught
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.