NPA - National Petroleum Authority of Ghana
Country: Ghana | Posted / Last update: 18-06-2010
NPA regulates, oversees and monitors the petroleum downstream industry to ensure efficiency, growth and stakeholder satisfaction.
Together as a team and in collaboration with the stakeholders, NPA shall institute appropriate measures to achieve full de- regulation of the sector. NPA shall ensure transparency, fairness and firmness in all activities of the sector.
Efficient, highly motivated, high caliber human and state – of- the- art technology shall constitute the bedrock of NPAs activities.
The vision ofNPA is to drive the petroleum downstream industry to perfection.
- Families on edge after debris found that may be from flight
- Debris found off Reunion is 'major lead'
- If debris is from flight, what next?
- Where on plane is debris from?
- 1993 Mumbai bombings 'mastermind' hanged
- Trump: Nursing mom 'disgusting'
- Sex admission in NY jail break
- U.S. dentist 'regrets' killing Cecil
- Migrants try to storm into UK
- 'We will all rape you' rapper fan tweets
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.