NPA - National Petroleum Authority of Ghana
Country: Ghana | Posted / Last update: 18-06-2010
NPA regulates, oversees and monitors the petroleum downstream industry to ensure efficiency, growth and stakeholder satisfaction.
Together as a team and in collaboration with the stakeholders, NPA shall institute appropriate measures to achieve full de- regulation of the sector. NPA shall ensure transparency, fairness and firmness in all activities of the sector.
Efficient, highly motivated, high caliber human and state – of- the- art technology shall constitute the bedrock of NPAs activities.
The vision ofNPA is to drive the petroleum downstream industry to perfection.
- China parades military arsenal
- Lost sheep sheds record fleece
- 90 seconds with Benedict Cumberbatch
- Anti same-sex marriage clerk jailed
- MH370 'certainty:' Debris is from missing plane
- Is Kim Jong Un leaning West?
- "I want to bury my children and sit beside them until I die"
- What made Cowell tear up
- 'The Muslim world is broken. It doesn't have to be'
- Should Europe have 'green-card' lottery?
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.