NPA - National Petroleum Authority of Ghana
Country: Ghana | Posted / Last update: 18-06-2010
NPA regulates, oversees and monitors the petroleum downstream industry to ensure efficiency, growth and stakeholder satisfaction.
Together as a team and in collaboration with the stakeholders, NPA shall institute appropriate measures to achieve full de- regulation of the sector. NPA shall ensure transparency, fairness and firmness in all activities of the sector.
Efficient, highly motivated, high caliber human and state – of- the- art technology shall constitute the bedrock of NPAs activities.
The vision ofNPA is to drive the petroleum downstream industry to perfection.
- Adviser under fire after defending Republican candidate
- Gallery: Trump over the years
- Obama slams Trump
- Why the Trump Bump?
- Is Trump wrecking U.S. image?
- Putin: Blatter deserves Nobel Prize
- Iran tweets 'gun at head' of Obama
- Lord quits after 'cocaine with hookers'
- Gadhafi's son sentenced to death
- NATO backs Turkey after ISIS attacks
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.