NPA - National Petroleum Authority of Ghana
Country: Ghana | Posted / Last update: 18-06-2010
NPA regulates, oversees and monitors the petroleum downstream industry to ensure efficiency, growth and stakeholder satisfaction.
Together as a team and in collaboration with the stakeholders, NPA shall institute appropriate measures to achieve full de- regulation of the sector. NPA shall ensure transparency, fairness and firmness in all activities of the sector.
Efficient, highly motivated, high caliber human and state – of- the- art technology shall constitute the bedrock of NPAs activities.
The vision ofNPA is to drive the petroleum downstream industry to perfection.
- Turkey joins coalition fight against ISIS
- Soldier tries to arrest boy, it goes viral
- Bangkok blast suspect had 'bomb-making material'
- Bafetimbi Gomis sinks Manchester United
- British MotoGP: Just what 'The Doctor' ordered
- 'Downton Abbey': The final season
- New arrest in death of 71 migrants
- Bolt sprints to gold for third time
- What weaponry will China reveal?
- Sick tricked by fake drugs full of poison
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.