NPA - National Petroleum Authority of Ghana
Country: Ghana | Posted / Last update: 18-06-2010
NPA regulates, oversees and monitors the petroleum downstream industry to ensure efficiency, growth and stakeholder satisfaction.
Together as a team and in collaboration with the stakeholders, NPA shall institute appropriate measures to achieve full de- regulation of the sector. NPA shall ensure transparency, fairness and firmness in all activities of the sector.
Efficient, highly motivated, high caliber human and state – of- the- art technology shall constitute the bedrock of NPAs activities.
The vision ofNPA is to drive the petroleum downstream industry to perfection.
- India bans publication of rapist's comments
- Boston Marathon bombing trial to open
- Netanyahu grabs Iran's attention
- What's in the proposed Iran nuclear deal?
- Netanyahu: Iran deal will lead to nuclear bomb
- Reaction from Tehran streets
- 'Bali 9' pair close to execution
- 'Chinese maternity hotels' raided
- Parents arrested for not vaccinating
- Is Boko Haram copying ISIS?
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.