NPA - National Petroleum Authority of Ghana
Country: Ghana | Posted / Last update: 18-06-2010
NPA regulates, oversees and monitors the petroleum downstream industry to ensure efficiency, growth and stakeholder satisfaction.
Together as a team and in collaboration with the stakeholders, NPA shall institute appropriate measures to achieve full de- regulation of the sector. NPA shall ensure transparency, fairness and firmness in all activities of the sector.
Efficient, highly motivated, high caliber human and state – of- the- art technology shall constitute the bedrock of NPAs activities.
The vision ofNPA is to drive the petroleum downstream industry to perfection.
- Airport workers seen with jet blast laptop
- Rescuers scramble to find quake survivors
- Rubio rattled, Trump booed
- Super Bowl Sunday kicks off
- Jeb Bush calls Donald Trump a 'loser'
- Barcelona unbeaten for 28 games
- Vonn hopes Broncos do what she didn't
- U.N. Security Council condemns North Korean rocket launch
- Teens killed on closed Olympic track
- Trump stands by waterboarding answer
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.