NPA - National Petroleum Authority of Ghana
Country: Ghana | Posted / Last update: 18-06-2010
NPA regulates, oversees and monitors the petroleum downstream industry to ensure efficiency, growth and stakeholder satisfaction.
Together as a team and in collaboration with the stakeholders, NPA shall institute appropriate measures to achieve full de- regulation of the sector. NPA shall ensure transparency, fairness and firmness in all activities of the sector.
Efficient, highly motivated, high caliber human and state – of- the- art technology shall constitute the bedrock of NPAs activities.
The vision ofNPA is to drive the petroleum downstream industry to perfection.
- Terror tweets lured 'Draw Mohammed' gunman
- How hero police officer stopped attackers with assault rifles
- ISIS role 'more than just inspiration'
- Opinion: We need right to mock
- Opinion: Free speech or hate speech?
- Russia shows off new high-tech tank
- Stunning drone images of bombings
- Surrogate mom finds smile in quake zone
- Doubt cast on Yazidi massacre
- Dozens feared dead in Mediterranean
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.