NPA - National Petroleum Authority of Ghana
Country: Ghana | Posted / Last update: 18-06-2010
NPA regulates, oversees and monitors the petroleum downstream industry to ensure efficiency, growth and stakeholder satisfaction.
Together as a team and in collaboration with the stakeholders, NPA shall institute appropriate measures to achieve full de- regulation of the sector. NPA shall ensure transparency, fairness and firmness in all activities of the sector.
Efficient, highly motivated, high caliber human and state – of- the- art technology shall constitute the bedrock of NPAs activities.
The vision ofNPA is to drive the petroleum downstream industry to perfection.
- Petition for second referendum tops 2 million signatures
- Do you regret your vote?
- EU demands quick exit
- How vote affects you
- Confused? Start here
- Opinion: Biggest step back since WWII
- Why UK thumbed its nose at Europe
- Why Brexit doesn't mean Trump will win
- How cracks in Europe led to Brexit split
- Post-Brexit financial 'hangover' for UK
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.