NPA - National Petroleum Authority of Ghana
Country: Ghana | Posted / Last update: 18-06-2010
NPA regulates, oversees and monitors the petroleum downstream industry to ensure efficiency, growth and stakeholder satisfaction.
Together as a team and in collaboration with the stakeholders, NPA shall institute appropriate measures to achieve full de- regulation of the sector. NPA shall ensure transparency, fairness and firmness in all activities of the sector.
Efficient, highly motivated, high caliber human and state – of- the- art technology shall constitute the bedrock of NPAs activities.
The vision ofNPA is to drive the petroleum downstream industry to perfection.
- Who was Captain Patrick Sondenheimer?
- Co-pilot once suicidal; Alps teams find remains
- Authorities are not disputing new plane crash details
- Report: Ex-girlfriend recalls co-pilot's dark side
- Germanwings pilot's inspiring words
- Iraqi forces repel ISIS in fight for Tikrit
- Man dressed as woman killed at NSA security gate
- Nigeria election: Opposition ahead
- Boston bomb jurors in tears
- Yemen: Airstrikes kill refugees
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.