NPA - National Petroleum Authority of Ghana
Country: Ghana | Posted / Last update: 18-06-2010
NPA regulates, oversees and monitors the petroleum downstream industry to ensure efficiency, growth and stakeholder satisfaction.
Together as a team and in collaboration with the stakeholders, NPA shall institute appropriate measures to achieve full de- regulation of the sector. NPA shall ensure transparency, fairness and firmness in all activities of the sector.
Efficient, highly motivated, high caliber human and state – of- the- art technology shall constitute the bedrock of NPAs activities.
The vision ofNPA is to drive the petroleum downstream industry to perfection.
- How Ted Cruz was out-outsidered by Donald Trump
- Top Republican shuns Trump
- Why GOP is resistant to Trump
- Copa America ad mocks 'wall' speech
- Canada wildfire: 400-car convoy planned to escape city
- This is Russia's military might in Syria
- Something unusual is going on in N. Korea
- Teen burned alive for helping friend elope
- Coaching legend 'knew of abuse in 1976'
- London may elect first Muslim mayor
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.