NPA - National Petroleum Authority of Ghana
Country: Ghana | Posted / Last update: 18-06-2010
NPA regulates, oversees and monitors the petroleum downstream industry to ensure efficiency, growth and stakeholder satisfaction.
Together as a team and in collaboration with the stakeholders, NPA shall institute appropriate measures to achieve full de- regulation of the sector. NPA shall ensure transparency, fairness and firmness in all activities of the sector.
Efficient, highly motivated, high caliber human and state – of- the- art technology shall constitute the bedrock of NPAs activities.
The vision ofNPA is to drive the petroleum downstream industry to perfection.
- 73 killed in Guatemala landslide
- Does eating bugs help fight climate change?
- Clue from missing ship in hurricane found
- Trump: Refugees will result in coup
- Rugby: Aussies defeat host England
- From 0 to 1,000 miles an hour in 55 seconds
- What do Russians think about airstrikes in Syria?
- U.S.'s relationship with guns in 6 graphs
- Coroner: Oregon gunman shot himself
- Dozens missing after hospital bombed
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.