NPA - National Petroleum Authority of Ghana
Country: Ghana | Posted / Last update: 18-06-2010
NPA regulates, oversees and monitors the petroleum downstream industry to ensure efficiency, growth and stakeholder satisfaction.
Together as a team and in collaboration with the stakeholders, NPA shall institute appropriate measures to achieve full de- regulation of the sector. NPA shall ensure transparency, fairness and firmness in all activities of the sector.
Efficient, highly motivated, high caliber human and state – of- the- art technology shall constitute the bedrock of NPAs activities.
The vision ofNPA is to drive the petroleum downstream industry to perfection.
- Dozens arrested after Tunisian bombing
- Should this building be knocked down?
- Beer worth going to prison for?
- Hollande vows to 'destroy' fanatics
- Turkey tries to ease Russia tensions after plane downed
- President calls French together to mourn 130 who died in Paris
- The DEFINITIVE collectible car guide
- How to buy and eat caviar, according to a pro
- Earth's most beautiful sights
- Politicians made Paris 'inevitable'
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.