NPA - National Petroleum Authority of Ghana
Country: Ghana | Posted / Last update: 18-06-2010
NPA regulates, oversees and monitors the petroleum downstream industry to ensure efficiency, growth and stakeholder satisfaction.
Together as a team and in collaboration with the stakeholders, NPA shall institute appropriate measures to achieve full de- regulation of the sector. NPA shall ensure transparency, fairness and firmness in all activities of the sector.
Efficient, highly motivated, high caliber human and state – of- the- art technology shall constitute the bedrock of NPAs activities.
The vision ofNPA is to drive the petroleum downstream industry to perfection.
- Netanyahu grabs Iran's attention
- Iranian street reaction to Netanyahu speech
- Opinion: Nemtsov case warns Putin's enemies
- No trouble telling these twins apart
- Netanyahu: Deal leads to nuclear armed Iran
- India rapist blames victim
- FBI most wanted captured
- Kidnapped at birth, found at 17
- Lawyer: Snowden ready for home
- Murdered Nemstov was 'our voice'
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.