NPA - National Petroleum Authority of Ghana
Country: Ghana | Posted / Last update: 18-06-2010
NPA regulates, oversees and monitors the petroleum downstream industry to ensure efficiency, growth and stakeholder satisfaction.
Together as a team and in collaboration with the stakeholders, NPA shall institute appropriate measures to achieve full de- regulation of the sector. NPA shall ensure transparency, fairness and firmness in all activities of the sector.
Efficient, highly motivated, high caliber human and state – of- the- art technology shall constitute the bedrock of NPAs activities.
The vision ofNPA is to drive the petroleum downstream industry to perfection.
- Doctors: Postpone or move Olympics due to Zika
- 23 possible Olympians fail drug tests
- Mayor welcomes Olympic probe
- WHO: 'World not prepared'
- Obama shares emotional embrace with Hiroshima survivor
- Why did U.S. bomb Hiroshima?
- Gang rape on social media shocks
- This young refugee is trapped and dying
- Trump suggests U.S. should bomb Libya
- Nationwide strike is crippling France
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.