NPA - National Petroleum Authority of Ghana
Country: Ghana | Posted / Last update: 18-06-2010
NPA regulates, oversees and monitors the petroleum downstream industry to ensure efficiency, growth and stakeholder satisfaction.
Together as a team and in collaboration with the stakeholders, NPA shall institute appropriate measures to achieve full de- regulation of the sector. NPA shall ensure transparency, fairness and firmness in all activities of the sector.
Efficient, highly motivated, high caliber human and state – of- the- art technology shall constitute the bedrock of NPAs activities.
The vision ofNPA is to drive the petroleum downstream industry to perfection.
- Reports: Phone video 'reveals final chaos'
- Report: Video of Germanwings crash exists
- 9525 captain tried to save passengers
- Buhari's party claims victory in Nigeria poll
- Iraq: Tikrit 'taken back from ISIS'
- Turkey siege: Hostage, gunmen killed in shootout
- 'Daily Show' host already under fire
- Bangladesh blogger hacked to death
- Iran nuclear talks go into another day
- Iranian plane buzzes U.S. Navy
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.