NPA - National Petroleum Authority of Ghana
Country: Ghana | Posted / Last update: 18-06-2010
NPA regulates, oversees and monitors the petroleum downstream industry to ensure efficiency, growth and stakeholder satisfaction.
Together as a team and in collaboration with the stakeholders, NPA shall institute appropriate measures to achieve full de- regulation of the sector. NPA shall ensure transparency, fairness and firmness in all activities of the sector.
Efficient, highly motivated, high caliber human and state – of- the- art technology shall constitute the bedrock of NPAs activities.
The vision ofNPA is to drive the petroleum downstream industry to perfection.
- 1km high tower underway
- The all-female unit taking on ISIS
- Luke Skywalker: Where is he?
- Subway breastfeeding sparks outrage
- Have we learned nothing from 9/11?
- Pirelli calendar like you've never seen
- Is this the U.S.'s most segregated city?
- Unraveling the mystery of Japan's deathly ghost ships
- History's fastest and sexiest cars
- Animal cruelty charge over Facebook post
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.