NPA - National Petroleum Authority of Ghana
Country: Ghana | Posted / Last update: 18-06-2010
NPA regulates, oversees and monitors the petroleum downstream industry to ensure efficiency, growth and stakeholder satisfaction.
Together as a team and in collaboration with the stakeholders, NPA shall institute appropriate measures to achieve full de- regulation of the sector. NPA shall ensure transparency, fairness and firmness in all activities of the sector.
Efficient, highly motivated, high caliber human and state – of- the- art technology shall constitute the bedrock of NPAs activities.
The vision ofNPA is to drive the petroleum downstream industry to perfection.
- Iraqi forces to blame for Ramadi fall: Pentagon chief
- Iraq launches ISIS counterattack
- Iraq, the war that won't go away
- 'Beautiful Mind' maths genius killed in car crash
- Putin bans 'undesirable' NGOs
- 90 'executed' by ISIS in Syria
- Federer furious with 'selfie boy'
- Gymnasts suspended over racist jibes
- 1 dead as rain breaks records in U.S.
- Op-ed: Europe needs war footing against radical Islam
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.