PetrolPlaza RSS feeds
PetrolPlaza headlines are now available for download via RSS feeds. RSS is a technology that allows your computer to automatically grab the latest headlines straight from our website and deliver them to your computer or pda. You will need to use an RSS Reader in order to view the content of our RSS feeds. Most new generation web-browsers and email programmes offer RSS readers as a standard. Simply add the PetrolPlaza RSS URL to your reader to download the headlines.
Not sure about RSS yet? Following just a few of your benefits:
- Get the headlines to your computer as soon as they're available.
- Just scan the headlines in your RSS Reader in just a few seconds and find out easily which subjects is of interest to you.
- Use the filters in your RSS Reader to make sure you never miss a story about your company, customer or competitor.
To view a PetrolPlaza RSS feed in your RSS Reader:
- Copy the URL below that corresponds to the topic that interests you.
- Paste the URL into your reader.
Available RSS feeds from PetrolPlaza
|Category||Copy URLs to RSS reader|
|Research & case studies||http://www.petrolplaza.com/research/RSS|
|Jobs & Business partners||http://www.petrolplaza.com/jobs/RSS|
Please NOTE: This list will periodically be updated to include additional topics.
RSS is a free service offered by PetrolPlaza to individuals for non-commercial use. Any other uses, including the incorporation of advertising into or the placement of advertising associated with or targeted towards the RSS content, are strictly prohibited. You must use the RSS feeds as provided by PetrolPlaza, and you may not edit or modify text, links or images. The RSS service may be used only with tools, where a functional link to the full article on the PetrolPlaza.com site is made available.
Right to discontinue RSS feeds:
PetrolPlaza reserves the right to discontinue providing any of the RSS feeds at any time and without prior announcement. PetrolPlaza assumes no liability for any of your activities in connection with the RSS feeds offered.
- 'Old man' Eto'o has the last laugh
- Barcelona's title hopes jolted
- U.S. golden duo in World Cup triumphs
- Ukrainians snub opening ceremony
- Rape threats, abuse -- a live rat?
- Crimea: Clock is ticking on crisis
- New women's issues, new challenges
- Gates: The key to empowering women
- Gupta 'doubles down' on medical pot
- Has West misjudged Putin?
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.