Terms of service
There are links to other websites from PetrolPlaza. However, com-a-tec is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these sites. Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing and browsing the site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and com-a-tec are superseded and of no force or effect.
- Offers submitted by com-a-tec are made without obligation and are subject to changewithout notice. Agreements shall become effective upon written order confirmation by com-a-tec. Online confirmations that can be printed by the customer are binding.
- Verbal agreements are subject to written confirmation by com-a-tec to become binding.
2. Term of agreement
- The term of this agreement is the period stipulated by the customer on the order form and stated on the written order confirmation by com-a-tec. The term of this Agreement shall not be renewed automatically.
3. Prices, payment options, terms of payment
- Prices for any services delivered are those prices stipulated in the price lists valid at the time of conclusion of the agreement. Prices that are made available online and that are stated on the order confirmation are exclusive VAT.
- You can pay by credit card or bank transfer.
- Any free of charge service of PetrolPlaza can be converted at any time into a charge service. In this case, it is at the users decision to continue with the charge service or stop using the service.
- Payment is deemed to be received when com-a-tec can freely dispose of the amount due.
4. Provision of services
- Services are provided within a reasonable period following receipt of payment.
- If, at the time of placing the order, the selected service cannot be provided for the desired period, such service will be made available to the customer at the next possible date.
5. Scope of agreement
- com-a-tec shall not be obliged to use the material (texts and images) provided by the customer if such material is not in keeping with com-a-tec's specifications.
- com-a-tec shall be entitled to request from the customer the replacement of any material that does not comply with the specifications.
- com-a-tec reserves the right to cancel publication of the material provided by the customer for any reason whatsoever.
- Following advance notice, com-a-tec shall be entitled to cancel any free services or offersuch services against payment.
6. Obligations of the customer
- The customer shall be obliged to inform com-a-tec immediately of any apparent errorsor inaccuracies. The customer shall be obliged to take measures to prevent and minimise any errors or inaccuracies.
- The Customer shall not make any unlawful use of the services offered by com-a-tec and shall not violate any applicable law.
7. Secrecy, data protection
- Any data or material which is made available to com-a-tec for any other purpose than for publication shall not be disclosed to third parties without the prior written consent of the customer.
- If com-a-tec is liable to warranty, com-a-tec shall correct the faulty performance free of charge.
- com-a-tec's aggregate liability for any claim shall be limited to the remedy stipulated herein. Any claim for compensation shall be excluded.
- com-a-tec shall not be liable for the completeness, accuracy or up-to-dateness of the information or material provided by the customer.
- com-a-tec shall not have liability for any third-party claim arising from the use of the information or data or for the lawful treatment or processing by the person or organisation sending or receiving such information or data.
10. Copyright and property rights
- The customer represents and warrants to com-a-tec that the customer holds all rights necessary to permit the use and transfer of the data by com-a-tec.
- The customer shall transfer to com-a-tec the rights necessary to permit the use of the data in order to provide the services under this agreement.
11. Saving clause
- In the event of invalidity of individual terms of this agreement, the remaining provisions shall remain valid.
12. Applicable law, place of jurisdiction
- The place of jurisdiction for any disputes arising from or in relation to this agreement or these general terms and conditions shall be the place of business of com-a-tec GmbH. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply.
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.