Video from retailvision.tv on Statoil Fuel Retail's new highway format store in Norway
Source: www.retailvision.tv | Posted / Last update: 13-02-2012
Retail Vision exclusive: Insight gives readers a unique look inside Statoil Fuel & Retail's new highway format store in Norway.
The video provides a perfect taster to Insight NACS’ Future of Convenience 2012 event, which will include two days of store tours in Norway - 24-25 September 2012 - and a visit to the new Statoil Fuel & Retail store.
In addition, Statoil Fuel & Retail CEO, Jacob Schram, will present at the FOC Expo and Conference days at the British Library, 26-27 September 2012
For details on Insight NACS FOC 2012, please [FOLLOW THIS LINK]
> An early bird discount is available for bookings until Wednesday, 15th February.
Statoil, with 2,300 sites in 8 markets is one of the largest petroleum convenience operators in Europe. We look at Statoil's bold new "test lab" highway format, interview the CEO and senior management and discuss opportunities. Sponsored by ITAB.
- ISIS video shows prisoners executed in Libya
- Coalition retakes key oil refinery from ISIS
- Teens held after 'ISIS-inspired' plot
- ISIS motorbike bomber kills 33 at bank in Afghanistan
- Hundreds feared dead as migrant boat capsizes
- Scores of bodies in waters
- Houthi leader: We will not surrender
- Mysterious ailment kills within hours
- 'Bored' teen guilty in random 'thrill kill'
- Car explodes after woman rescued
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.