Posted / Last update: 19-06-2006
Ultraspin systems are designed to help customers achieve environmental compliance, cleaner production objectives or to simply provide more economic methods of dealing with oil and suspended solids in water.
Ultraspin systems use hydrocyclone technology to separate oils, fats and solids from process and effluent water streams.
- USS Stennis denied entry to Hong Kong port
- China, Russia renew concerns over U.S. missiles
- Trump says he'd bring Beijing into line
- Demonstrators force Trump to abandon motorcade
- Kasich: People are 'probably' born gay
- 2 toddlers found chained in backyard
- Albinos face 'total extinction' here
- Many feared trapped in building collapse
- Prince's four 911 calls
- Russians 'barrel roll' over U.S. jet
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.