Posted / Last update: 19-06-2006
Ultraspin systems are designed to help customers achieve environmental compliance, cleaner production objectives or to simply provide more economic methods of dealing with oil and suspended solids in water.
Ultraspin systems use hydrocyclone technology to separate oils, fats and solids from process and effluent water streams.
- Iraqis escape the horror of ISIS-held Mosul in dead of night
- Risking death to flee from ISIS
- Suicide blast kills 21 in Baghdad
- German city rocked by bombing
- 12-year-old dies in U.S. heat wave
- Thousands protest Turkey's failed coup
- Duterte reminded 'Thou Shalt Not Kill'
- Wikileaks: Top Democrat resigns
- China unveils 'world's largest seaplane'
- Aussie athletes shun 'dirty' Rio housing
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.