Posted / Last update: 19-06-2006
Ultraspin systems are designed to help customers achieve environmental compliance, cleaner production objectives or to simply provide more economic methods of dealing with oil and suspended solids in water.
Ultraspin systems use hydrocyclone technology to separate oils, fats and solids from process and effluent water streams.
- Son: Dad may not survive Saudi lashes
- Why does this hole cost $20B?
- Ukraine 'had reason to close airspace' before disaster
- #DemDebate on CNN: The details
- Palestinian youth: 'Now we'll fight'
- How tiny nation's big dream came true
- World's richest line up to buy ranch
- Syria war: Now it's U.S. vs. Russia
- Syrians love and learn despite war
- Rare classics worth millions go on show
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.