Posted / Last update: 19-06-2006
Ultraspin systems are designed to help customers achieve environmental compliance, cleaner production objectives or to simply provide more economic methods of dealing with oil and suspended solids in water.
Ultraspin systems use hydrocyclone technology to separate oils, fats and solids from process and effluent water streams.
- Fighter jets, drones, missiles: China parades arsenal
- Thai bomb suspect carrying 'formula'
- Xi announces plan during huge parade to mark end of WWII
- 13M migrant children not in school
- Bling for birds? It's not what you think
- Lost sheep doesn't look like this now
- Taiwan puts porn star on metro cards. They sell out.
- Will this be world's biggest selfie?
- The pianist who played on
- You won't believe what he pulled from the water
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.