Posted / Last update: 19-06-2006
Ultraspin systems are designed to help customers achieve environmental compliance, cleaner production objectives or to simply provide more economic methods of dealing with oil and suspended solids in water.
Ultraspin systems use hydrocyclone technology to separate oils, fats and solids from process and effluent water streams.
- Reporter groped on live TV
- Japan: Huge volcano erupts
- Trump fans' white power hate message
- New year travel chaos in China
- Why can't we just kill all mosquitoes?
- Sixth man on the moon dies
- Deadly magnitude-6.4 earthquake hits southern Taiwan
- Sick sea lion pup naps at restaurant
- Thousands fleeing Russian airstrikes
- Coldplay video sparks fury in India
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.