Posted / Last update: 19-06-2006
Ultraspin systems are designed to help customers achieve environmental compliance, cleaner production objectives or to simply provide more economic methods of dealing with oil and suspended solids in water.
Ultraspin systems use hydrocyclone technology to separate oils, fats and solids from process and effluent water streams.
- Study: Number of elephants left is far lower than we thought
- Attenborough: Ban new ivory sales
- Can these creatures survive?
- Russia: We killed ISIS spokesman
- First flight of its kind in more than 50 years
- Vets defend NFL player over anthem protest
- US flight makes emergency landing
- Trump set for extraordinary meeting
- The big headache facing the US
- He blogged about beheading an FBI agent and says he had every right to
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.