Posted / Last update: 19-06-2006
Ultraspin systems are designed to help customers achieve environmental compliance, cleaner production objectives or to simply provide more economic methods of dealing with oil and suspended solids in water.
Ultraspin systems use hydrocyclone technology to separate oils, fats and solids from process and effluent water streams.
- A towering World Cup victory for U.S. -- and women
- 25 slaughtered in Roman amphitheater
- Kerry: Iran talks can 'go either way'
- WWC: U.S. exorcise 2011 demons
- Egypt terror law could target press
- Space station crew: 'Like Christmas'
- Chinese 'harassed' in Turkey protest
- Missing teens 'married in Syria'
- Castro makes rare appearance
- 'Piano Man' Billy Joel marries
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.