Posted / Last update: 19-06-2006
Ultraspin systems are designed to help customers achieve environmental compliance, cleaner production objectives or to simply provide more economic methods of dealing with oil and suspended solids in water.
Ultraspin systems use hydrocyclone technology to separate oils, fats and solids from process and effluent water streams.
- Youssif, set on fire aged 4, shares his story of resilience
- Court orders Depp to stay away from Heard after alleged abuse
- Doctors: Postpone or move Olympics
- At least 30 men sought in gang rape
- Pakistani men can beat wives 'lightly' -- bill
- Deadly boat collision in Florida
- WWII plane crashes in New York
- Maori remains returned to New Zealand
- Kim Jong Un's aunt lives secretly in U.S.
- Man stung by bees 1,000 times dies
Rates are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.
Times are provided for information purposes only without any guarantee.